Friday, February 22, 2013

Round 2 I suppose

To say the least, my latest "new lifestyle" FAILED.  I tried, so I guess it wasn't complete failure, but I don't like failing to begin with ... so it is what it is.  ANYWAYS, on to the next plan. My plan B begins as so, I will start Monday because nothing is better than a fresh start and I love being fresh out of the shower.  I think I'll still prepare my meals ahead of time because let's face it, my life is still busy and things happen short notice just about all of the time, so being prepared helps a lot.  I keep seeing everywhere that the key to being healthier and slimming down is pretty much eating better.  You might think to yourself "no shit sherlock", but I hadn't realized that it was pretty much 80% of slimming down.  So, I'm thinking about getting nutritional advice from eatingwell.com, this pretty good website where the food is nutritionally good, the advice is free, and the food probably tastes good.  The last "lifestyle diet" I was eating by showed me how groddie eating healthy is, but I've always known that it isn't as bad as that last experience.  I'm thinking, if I follow this easier equally healthy diet and exercise, then I won't be far off.  As far as exercise, I  think that it still is important and used to be fun for me and I want to make it fun again.  Until I'm 100% sure, I'll stick to Zumba and see how much I like those results.  Zumba wise, I love that shit !  It's so fun and intense like I like and it's dancing, anything that'll let me shake my ass I'm down for (pero, no prostitution).  If I would've continued my new lifestyle, I would be almost 2 months into it, impressive, but it obviously wasn't for me. I'll remeasure myself and get back to square 1.  Square 1 is a tough place to be at, especially when it isn't your 1st time there, but you have to start and restart until you find your proper fit.  So shout out to the fitness world, just call me the #comebackkid


-Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment