Sunday, November 3, 2013

Damn these speedy clocks

Wow we suck, we're horrible and fitness is hard. Who lied? Shaun T? Damn you sexy gay man. Not only has it been one entire year (just about), but I speak for myself when I say that I've been on a wild ass healthy/unhealthy roller coaster that I'm tired of. I'm honestly trying to eat clean from now on and work out to build my endurance and not feel like a blobby mess, but people can never really shar how long it takes and how your ass gets booted off the path in 2 seconds. I love myself and my life, but it seems like I don't care about any of it when I over eat or skip meals because I just don't feel like eating.  We have to do better for ourselves, for our husbands (if they exist), and for our kids (if we make them).  I'm going grocery shopping today so hopefully this week will be better. I'm going to attempt to cook basic ass meals in advance to surprise my laziness that should be around the corner next week and try to fix the way I sleep so my day doesn't start at 2 p.m. Invisible blog audience, I'm sorry.


xo humble honey

No comments:

Post a Comment