Friday, February 15, 2013

Sunday Meal Prep

As promised, I have finally photographed parts of my Sunday prep for the following week of meals.  Now, I follow a specific diet plan, just a new way of pretty much permanently eating and it's a 5 meal a day plan.  I think I eat very well and I feel 0 guilt when eating.  I used to feel guilty when I ate sometimes because I knew how horrible the food was.  I don't want to feel like that anymore... EVER, so this is my smart solution.  For now I follow someone else's meal plan because it'd be too much for me to invent of of that.  Once I get a hang of eating what Bianca's body needs, I'll let go of the plan I'm currently using.  I won't waste anymore of your time in reading, so let's get to the photos and I'll explain each one a bit.

this is my cutting station. I cut, sliced, and spread everything here

I wasn't done yet, but I was moving at a quick pace at this point.

Making some shrimp and whole wheat pasta as a meal.

Veggies and 2 of the tons of measuring that I do during my Sunday prep.

My curry mac 'n' cheese

this macaroni has a story I do not wish to tell, but if you must know;it was ok.
 That's all I had time to do.  It's really a busy process just because I get soooo tired from cooking for hours straight just for the sake of finishing quickly.  I wish I had a huge kitchen with other cooks and I did nothing... Every week has been a little better than the last as far as prep and taste and flow of cooking and eating and even shopping so we'll see about this coming weekend.  Enjoy & live well !
                      -Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment