Wednesday, February 20, 2013

30 Day WLC: Day 2-9

Woahhhh. I missed an entire week.

Day 2: How tall are you? Do you like your height?
Five foot and three awesome inches. I'm totally cool with it. Little ladies are cute and I have the perfect little height.

Day 3: A picture of your thinsperation. What features about this person do you like?
I don't really have a thinspiration... But having their body and his abs wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.






Day 4: Greatest fear about losing weight.
I'll reach my goal weight but not my goal body.

Day 5: Why do you really want to lose weight? Is it for you?
To have a flat stomach. Hell yeah it's for me. 

Day 6: Do you binge? If so, explain why?
I don't have binging money. I once had half a dozen donuts over the span of 12 hours, but I was feeling like pure dog shit that night. 

Day 7: Do your parents know that you're trying to lose weight? Do they care? 
What I do with my fat and muscles has nothing to do with my parents. 

Day 8: Workout routine.
My workout routine is like the rest of my life, unstable. I usually workout at night around 7 but sometimes I'll be bored and throw on my Nikes Fit Club app and just sweat out my boredom. I do a mix of fitness class, blogilates and Nike Fit Club. 

Day 9: Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way.
No. I wear baggy clothes which are not only comfy but hide my Homer Simpson sized beer gut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment