Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 4 Difficulties

When life hands you lemons, you're supposed to make lemonade, but I decided .... since life handed me 30 pounds of lemons, I made 30 different chicken and fish recipes WITH lemons ! Day 4 was cold, so cold that it was too cold. I'm not a fan of the cold to begin with, so anything below 70 degrees is too much.  Whatcha wun't from me ?! I'm from South Florida which is not Central Florida's weather, but I'm supposed to be talking about my health, not Florida.  Thursday, January 17th was a tough run, but I did it and it was cold, windy, and hard to breathe.  I think that run taught me something about the person that I'd like to continue to be; strong, determined, and goal oriented.  I'm also proud of my little Hercules <3 He did the entire run with me non-stop even though his little ass was quivering and a momma knows when her baby is cold.  We did it though and I just wanted to say that if I could do it, it is possible.  So get out there and GET HEALTHY (:


 Yes, by the information above, I do run at about midnight every night (bad habit) so I was freezing my buns off at first, but it's like the "jump into a cold pool, not walk" phenomena... Just jump in !

No comments:

Post a Comment