Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 1 SUCCESS

You may assume that the first day of my new lifestyle went great !  It was wonderful, I ate well, was tempted to cheat, but didn't, and worked out even when I didn't feel like it.  My new lifestyle includes hours of preparation for the 5 meals I am learning to eat every 3 hours and working out at the end of the day.  Of course life happens and nothing is perfect, but I tried....no, I didn't get to eat everything on time because I kind of underestimated me being able to eat during work hours, but I still made an effort to eat everything.  Working out also didn't work out the way that I originally planned for it to go.  I planned on doing the Insanity program, but I'm missing a few CD's for some odd reason and I feel like if I want to do this right, then I'll wait to buy the complete series of discs and do it then.  In the meantime, I jogged 1.4 miles and then when I got home I did some yogalates with my fave youtube channel for yoga. (I'll post the channel info)  After seeing what it's like to work out and eat properly, not just a salad for every meal, I see that it takes dedication, self-discipline, and motivation because it's not an easy fix to go from shit food binge to health nut, BUT IT CAN BE DONE.  I also made a motivation board to cheer me on everyday about my good health and goals, when I find my camera, I'll post a picture of it.  Pictures will slowly trickle in y'all (;  Anyways, I'm still a college student so I have hit to the mf books !!!


if you were pondering the possibilities, I am giving myself a high five (abg)

   
                                                                  twerk 'sum,
                                                                             Bianca

the British yoga queen's channel on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/dailyindiadotin?feature=watch


No comments:

Post a Comment